Saturday, August 24, 2019

Week 1 Technology Review

Week 1 Technology Review

Before this class started on Monday, I had never blogged before. However, after this week blogging and all that comes with it seems fairly easy. Professor Gibbs has done a good job of explaining how to access and use all features of the blog, and I have not struggled with anything yet. 

I have only taken one other online course, and it was video focused. Therefore, I expect this class to be a very new experience for me. It will be interesting to develop better blogging skills and get used to communicating online. Luckily, I am familiar with almost all of the technology tools we will be using this semester, but learning better image editing would be helpful.

The Blogger logo from Wikimedia. Blogger will be the
 primary software by me this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment