Saturday, August 24, 2019

Assignments Overview

Week 1 Assignments Overview

In the first week, my favorite assignment to do was write about my favorite place. However, I was also intrigued by the storybooks assignment as that was my first glimpse of what I will be doing in this Indian Epics class in the near future. I also really liked that Professor Gibbs made an effort to relate my favorite place post into the class in her comment on my Favorite Place blog post. I have never done a class where all of the responsibility as far as time management and grading has been on me, and I think that it makes me take the class more seriously and work harder as I do not want to abuse the system that is set in place. 

After reading the extra credit options, I think the extra credit option that caught my eye the most was the Wikipedia trails assignment. I have already gone to Wikipedia during reports for other classes and ended up reading about completely unrelated information after clicking from Wikipedia page to Wikipedia page.

The logo for Wikipedia 

No comments:

Post a Comment